Sunday 8 March 2009

An Enigmatic Approach

It's been a while since I've posted about my interactive digital form of entertainment.......Video Games!! That so deserved capitals. 

Anyways, I'm just writing to inform my fellow gaming brethren that a few new tidbits about anticipated games have been floated out by their respective companies and have made their way onto the internet.

I'm sure that all have seen the teaser trailer for Mass Effect 2 but if you haven't go give it a look.

Another tantalising tease regarding another highly anticipated game has become available. All I'm gonna say is check this site out. It may take a while to load so be patient.

http://somethinginthesea.com/

Enjoy 

4 comments:

Maxamillian said...

There's nothing at that url - I get a message saying that the link "appears to be broken".

Sly said...

fixed. apologies.

Sly said...

thanx for letting me know.

JoJo said...

Ooh I just got what the game is. Awesome. It's going to be so good.