Thursday 16 April 2009

Surrounded by the Force

I would like to take this opportunity to inform all those people that think Glasgow is dangerous that they are wrong. Sure, Glasgow may be the stabbing capital of Europe and have loads of crack addicts, but it also has something that other cities lack...Jedi. 

Yes, that's right, I am constantly protected by Jedi. Overall 8 individuals in the Strathclyde security services admitted to following the faith of the Jedi. In fact they were the only agency in Britain to openly admit this information. This puts me at considerable ease as the combination of their unmatched combat abilities and formidable interrogation techniques make them the ultimate warrior. Oh, they can also use the force to push things and stuff. And lightning, they can make lightning with their hands. Etc. Etc.

While I believe the officer below may be an American Jedi I'm sure the Scottish ones are just as fearsome.


This picture isn't really related to my post but I felt the need to include it. 

No comments: